Congratulations! You have completed your orientation. You may now proceed with your application for ordination. Here are a few tips to help you succeed:
- You should bookmark this page, should you need to return to it.
- Your application will be prayerfully reviewed by the direction of our Elders. You will be notified of our decision within 7 days.
- The application has 1) check boxes for agreeing to terms; and 2) questions requiring a written reply. Don’t overthink the questions. There are no “trick” questions. However, the questions requiring written replies should be taken seriously, and answered carefully.
- All of the questions are in support of the standard core beliefs of Christianity (Baptist, Methodists, Pentecostals, Presbyterians, etc.) believing that God is one in the Trinity, and Jesus is the only way to salvation…If you read a question and think otherwise, you probably misunderstood.
- It takes the average user 30-45 minutes to answer the questions on the application. However, you are free to take as long as you need. It is not a timed assignment. Also, you may save your progress should you be interrupted (see below example).