State Coordinating Elder GEORGE MEILAHN presiding: email@example.com
MINISTRY SKILL COURSES TO ENHANCE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF YOUR MINISTERING:
- Thorough, practical biblical training for Chaplaincy Basics: theology of chaplaincy and effective practical crisis ministering skills (grief-and-loss, death-and-dying, suicide; trauma counseling).
- Certificate of Completion: qualifies ordained NACM minister for NACM chaplain licensing as a community or volunteer chaplain (nursing home, jail, street, hospital volunteer, etc.)
- NACM MEMBER TUITION DISCOUNT: 20% off ($31.96 instead of $39.95; type in NACMDISCOUNT in the registration process to get the discount). 2 Textbooks required ($3 – $30 depending on format selected).
- REGISTER HERE
- NOTE: When registering, choose: I DON’T HAVE AN ACCOUNT (can’t use NACM website login – must create new account for this course website
NACM: SOULCARE 101: MINISTERING TO UNSAINTLY SAINTS (5th year!!)
- This very unique course will not only change your understanding of ministering, but you’ll experience self-discovery and change, too!
- Learn how to effectively counter people’s difficult behaviors and help them get to and address their real, underlying root issues. Gain specific practical skills to help people actualize real transformation in Christ!
- NACM MEMBER TUITION DISCOUNT: 20% off ($19.95 instead of $24.95 – type discount code NACMDISCOUNT (all caps/one word) in discount code box when registering. No books required.
- NOTE: When registering, choose: I DON’T HAVE AN ACCOUNT (can’t use NACM website login – must create new account for this course)
NACM SOULCARE 102: OVERCOMING ROOT ISSUES:
Helping People Identify, Address & Resolve First-Cause Issues (Sequel to SoulCare 101; takes up where the first course left off, and trains you in 7 effective biblical steps for helping people overcome their root issues and stay victorious).
SPEAKING UP! DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TRAINING FOR CHRISTIAN MINISTERS:
These days, every Christian minister should know how to intervene & minister effectively to both DV victims and perpetrators. This is an eye-opening learning experience to the prevalence of DV/abuse in the Christian community and how to practically and effectively minister.
- Self-paced online course: start anytime, finish anytime. (No textbooks needed)
- Taught by Dr Nancy Murphy, 35+ years DV & Abuse recovery Christian Counselor (Director of Northwest Family Life – Christian counseling ctr. in Seattle, WA; graduate school professor).
- NACM MEMBER DISCOUNT: $37 instead of $67 (public), instead of $299.95 (grad students)
- REGISTER HERE
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE”; type NACM in the PROMO CODE BOX; click APPLY…
- QUESTIONS: Contact Nancy at SpeakingUpTraining@gmail.com (also if desiring academic credits for course (different price applies) or to become a trainer).
QUESTIONS!? ALWAYS CONTACT OUR NACM HELP DESK: //www.cognitoforms.com/NationalAssociationOfChristianMinisters/needhelp