MARCH 2020 NACM ANNOUNCEMENTS: Gatherings & Courses:
LET’S ALL BE PRAYING
For the Lord’s mercy and intervention regarding the CORONAVIRUS – those families suffering loss of loved ones who have died (USA & abroad); prevention of its spread; wisdom in ministering to Christians and the Lost in this potential pandemic; and God’s wisdom in our coming together at our local churches, taking needed steps to prevent further spread.
NACM COURSE OFFERINGS:
TIME TO TOOL UP !
“A man is only as good as his tools“, Emmert Wolf said.
For us: “Ministers are only as good as their tools!” This includes our ABILITIES in using those tools, too, of course, as well as how to yield to the Holy Spirit within. We’re to be “thoroughly equipped to every good work” and “meet for the Master’s use”.
As Ministers, we continually seek to be teachable and open to improving our understandings and skills, so that the Spirit can use us ever more effectively in helping others!
The NACM provides the following unique & practical Ministry Skills Enhancing Courses:
LEADERSHIP HALL: a NACM original in biblical, effective principles & skill
- COMPLETELY ONLINE: NOW ON THE NEW NACM WEBSITE ! [https://nacministers.net/lh/]
- SELF-PACED (proceed at your own speed, work it around your life involvements/ministries)
- FREE! No cost (when you visit the link provided above, click on “LH COURSE” in toolbar to start!)
NACM SOULCARE COURSES: Learn how to effectively help people face, address & overcome their difficult behaviors by getting to their root, driving issues. Help Christians especially experience true freedom in Christ from seeming “strongholds” – the Jesus way! [Online self-paced courses]
- SoulCare 101: Ministering to Unsaintly Saints – biblical principles & methods Jesus modeled to help people/Christians change those persistent, difficult behaviors! ($24.95 – BUT NACM members get 20% off!)
- SoulCare 102: Overcoming Root Issues: helping Christians (and non‘s) identify, address & resolve first-cause issues…and stay victorious! Refreshing biblical, Jesus-modeled principles & methods of guiding others into real transformation in Christ that works….and sticks! (NACM members get 20% off the $24.95 tuition!).
- FOR BOTH COURSES: link to course introductory webpages: https://nacm.pathwright.com/library/
NACM CHRISTIAN CHAPLAINCY COURSE: thorough, practically equipping, inspirational – prep to be an effective volunteer or community chaplain (nursing home; jail; hospital volunteer; disaster; street; etc.) or, as any kind of , take this course to more effectively to hurting people in crisis!
- Online; self-paced; 2 excellent textbooks required (often used in Christian colleges/seminaries for crisis & trauma counseling); interactive with others taking course & instructor (Rev Rodger Niemeier, NACM Exec Elder)
- TUITION: $49.95 [NACM members get 20% discount: $39.96]
- SELF-PACED: proceed at your own pace, working it around life and ministry involvements (no completion date)
- NACM Ordained Ministers completing this course qualify for NACM Chaplain licensing/credentials.
- This course can also be a step towards becoming a board-certified professional chaplain (based upon certifying board’s requirements, including CPE (*Clinical Pastoral Education: offered to NACM members by Chaplain Ron Ringo of Eagles’ Wings CPE ) and other requirements (such as required by WSHO, accredited certifying board for professional chaplains)
- *See NACM Chaplaincy Program for details (https://nacministers.net/groups/nacm-chaplaincy-program/forum/topic/to-be-a-chaplain-in-the-nacm/
- LINK TO THE CHAPLAINCY COURSE: https://nacm.pathwright.com/library/nacm-christian-chaplaincy-basics/about/
- QUESTIONS: contact Chaplaincy Program Facilitator, Rev Rodger Niemeier (Rodger.Niemeier@nacministers.org)
SPEAKING UP! DOMESTIC VIOLENCE MINISTRY for CHRISTIAN MINISTERS: Living in these days where many have drifted from faith in Christ and the Church, domestic violence has been on the increase! Even among Christians, this occurs more than we’d like to think. Today’s wise Christian needs to know how to effectively intervene and in “DV” situations. This outstanding and thorough is especially for Christians & Christian ministers, taught by expert Christian DV & abuse counselor (35+ yrs.), Dr Nancy Murphy, founder of Northwest Family Life counseling group in Seattle, WA (Christian based).
- completely contained online; self-paced (complete when you wish & can); no textbooks needed.
- though easy to follow and understand, this is a graduate level counseling course!
- NACM Member tuition: $37 – instead of public discount of $67, instead of grad student tuition of $299.99!
- TO REGISTER: click on http://dvtraining.net/product/speaking-up-christian-response-online-course/
- TO GET NACM DISCOUNT: click on “CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE”; type “NACM” in promo code box; APPLY
- Questions? Contact: SpeakingUpTraining@gmail.com; or Rodger.Niemeier@nacministers.org
UPCOMING NEW TRAININGS IN DEVELOPMENT: (yet being developed for release this year)
- The NACM MENTOR PROGRAM: a year long, thorough, insightful comprehensive for ministers
- IMPART LIFE! TRANSFORMATIONAL PREACHING & TEACHING (How to preach/teach like Jesus!)
- 7 PRINCIPLES, 7 PRACTICES: A Comprehensive Biblical Model for Success in Life & Ministry
- GOOD GRIEF! A death & loss (by NACM member and funeral director who has conducted and ministered to the families of 1,200 funerals!) in ministering effectively to those grieving
- …..and more to come!
QUESTIONS: contact the NACM HELP DESK: https://nacministers.net/faq/contact-the-helpdesk/
NACM UPCOMING STATE GATHERINGS
NACM MEMBERS, families & guests can attend any Gathering, whether you reside in that State or not.
Go to the STATE WEBGROUP on the NACM WEBSITE for more info (GROUP KIOSK > list of States) & to connect with the State Elder leading their State Gathering.
MARCH 7th: ALABAMA NACM SPRING GATHERING
NACM AL State Elders Rev Timothy Westmoreland & Elder Darren Garris presiding.
APRIL 4th: NIGERIA 2nd Port Harcourt NACM GATHERING (River State Chapter)
NACM Nigeria Elder Rev Freewater Isaah presiding
APRIL 25th: EAST TENNESSEE STATE GATHERING
NACM TN State Coordinating Elder Anita Moore & Local Elder Jody Secaur presiding
APRIL 25th: FLORIDA STATE GATHERING
NACM FL State Coordinating Elders JAN & LOURDES CARY presiding
MAY 23th: TRI-STATE REGIONAL NACM GATHERING (WV, PA, OH)
West Virginia Local Elder Clarence Camara invites NACM Members ofWV, PA, & OH to attend this TRI-STATE REGIONAL NACM GATHERING on his PSALM 104 FARM in Dallas, WV – on that wedge of north WV between Western PA & Eastern OH. Northern Virginia and Western Maryland Members are within driving distance, too, and welcome (as are all NACM members).
- WV State Coordinating Elder MARVIN SCHREBE presiding, along with WV Local Elder CLARENCE CAMARA, and State Elders from Ohio & Pennsylvania!
- SPECIAL PRESENTATION: Rev MICHAEL MOONEY, NACM President/Exec Elder
- FOR MORE INFO: CLICK HERE FOR INFO & REGISTRATION
AUG 8th: MINNESOTA STATE GATHERING
NACM MN State Coordinating Elder Micah Rogers, along with Elders Chris Dornbusch & Greg Moller, presiding
QUESTIONS? Contact our HELP DESK: (email: HELP@nacministers.org), or by link: