NACM: INTO THE NEW YEAR 2020
On the NACM homepage now, TUTORIALS are immediately available, and links on that “home” page make it easy to APPLY FOR NACM MEMBERSHIP (whether registering on the new website from the old website, or joining the NACM for the first time), SIGN INTO THE WEBSITE, RENEW YOUR ANNUAL CREDENTIALS (minister/chaplain licenses), ASK A QUESTION or contact our HELP DESK.
To FIND YOUR STATE PROJECT LOCAL GROUP, so to meet other ministers in your State, connect, pray for one another, network ministries, ask for ORDINATION CONFIRMATION (laying on of hands blessing for NACM ordained ministers) and PLAN FOR A STATE GATHERING with your State Elder(s), the KEY is:
GROUP KIOSK !
Click on it in the MAIL TOOLBAR, just under the NACM header on any website webpage, to find State groups, NACM courses, Pathway to Eldership in the NACM, all the SPECIAL INTEREST MINISTRY GROUPS, and more!
The other important quick link is KNOWLEDGE BASE (in toolbar, highlighted in orange): click on that and it presents you with buttons to quickly access: APPLICATIONS, COURSES, FELLOWSHIP (how to interact with other members on the website), LEADERSHIP (info on the NACM leaders), NEW MEMBERS (useful info for new members), POLICY (NACM policies to review & be familiar with), and PROFILE (how to use the features of your personal profile webpage). There’s also a place at the bottom of this webpage to submit your question on anything NACM !
IF YOU HAVEN’T VISITED THE NACM WEBPAGE LATELY, PLEASE COME BACK & EXPLORE! AND JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP (just by visiting it) AND MEET FELLOW MINISTERS IN YOUR AREA.
NEW SPECIAL INTEREST MINISTRY GROUPS recently added (go to GROUP KIOSK):
- TESTIMONY! SHARE IT! (Get inspired! Read member’s testimonies and add your own!)
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE / ABUSE RECOVERY MINISTRIES (share ideas with others in this crucial work)
- MISSIONARIES FELLOWSHIP (for active missionaries and those interested in becoming a missionary)
- NATIVE AMERICAN MINISTRIES (revised from former)
STATE GATHERINGS in the making!
INTO THE NEW YEAR some State Gatherings are already being planned. GET INVOLVED IN THE PLANNING PROCESS by going to your State webpage (via GROUP KIOSK) and join (in the FORUM of your State group) in the Gathering discussion!
TENNESSEE (State Coordinating Elder Evg. Anita Moore & Local Elder Rev Jody Secaur) are planning 2 Gatherings
WEST VIRGINIA (State Coord. Elder Chaplain Marvin Schrebe & Rev Clarence Camera) are planning a WV Gathering that will also be a REGIONAL GATHERING, inviting Western PA, Eastern OH, VA, KY & Maryland members as well. [Go to the WV State webpage for more info and join in the planning!]
MINNESOTA (State Coord. Elder Micah Rogers, Local Elders Rev Chris Dornbusch & Rev Greg Moller) – date being set
NEW YORK: New Local Elder Rev Jeff Lamphear joins State Coord. Elder Joe Carota & NYC Local Elder Kelmy Rodriquez in planning 2020 Gatherings for the State and New York City!
WE KNOW ALL OUR STATES WITH ELDERS WILL BE PLANNING 2020 STATE & REGIONAL GATHERINGS: PLEASE JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP (via GROUP KIOSK) & MEET YOUR ELDER(S) & JOIN IN THE EXCITEMENT OF PLANNING STATE GATHERINGS TO ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER IN OUR MINISTRY CALLINGS!
WE WORK BETTER (FOR CHRIST & HIS KINGDOM PLAN) TOGETHER !
NACM MINISTRY SKILLS TRAININGS for even more EFFECTIVE MINISTRY IN 2020 !
LEADERSHIP HALL: a NACM original training in biblical, effective leadership principles & skill
- COMPLETELY ONLINE: NOW ON THE NEW NACM WEBSITE ! [https://nacministers.net/lh/]
- SELF-PACED (proceed at your own speed, work it around your life involvements/ministries)
- FREE! No cost (when you visit the link provided above, click on “LH COURSE” in toolbar to start!)
NACM SOULCARE COURSES: Learn how to effectively help people face, address & overcome their difficult behaviors by getting to their root, driving issues. Help Christians especially experience true freedom in Christ from seeming “strongholds” – the Jesus way! [Online self-paced courses]
- SoulCare 101: Ministering to Unsaintly Saints – biblical principles & methods Jesus modeled to help people/Christians change those persistent, difficult behaviors! ($24.95 – BUT NACM members get 20% off!)
- SoulCare 102: Overcoming Root Issues: helping Christians (and non‘s) identify, address & resolve first-cause issues…and stay victorious! Refreshing biblical, Jesus-modeled principles & methods of guiding others into real transformation in Christ that works….and sticks! (NACM members get 20% off the $24.95 tuition!).
- FOR BOTH COURSES: link to course introductory webpages: https://nacm.pathwright.com/library/
NACM CHRISTIAN CHAPLAINCY COURSE: thorough, practically equipping, inspirational – prep to be an effective volunteer or community chaplain (nursing home; jail; hospital volunteer; disaster; street; etc.) or, as any kind of minister, take this course to more effectively minister to hurting people in crisis!
- Online; self-paced; 2 excellent textbooks required (often used in Christian colleges/seminaries for crisis & trauma counseling); interactive with others taking course & instructor (Rev Rodger Niemeier, NACM Exec Elder)
- TUITION: $49.95 [NACM members get 20% discount: $39.96]
- SELF-PACED: proceed at your own pace, working it around life and ministry involvements (no completion date)
- NACM Ordained Ministers completing this course qualify for NACM Chaplain licensing/credentials.
- This course can also be a step towards becoming a board-certified professional chaplain (based upon certifying board’s requirements, including CPE (*Clinical Pastoral Education: offered to NACM members by Chaplain Ron Ringo of Eagles’ Wings CPE Training) and other requirements (such as required by WSHO, accredited certifying board for professional chaplains)
- *See NACM Chaplaincy Program for details (https://nacministers.net/groups/nacm-chaplaincy-program/forum/topic/to-be-a-chaplain-in-the-nacm/
- LINK TO THE CHAPLAINCY COURSE: https://nacm.pathwright.com/library/nacm-christian-chaplaincy-basics/about/
- QUESTIONS: contact Chaplaincy Program Facilitator, Rev Rodger Niemeier (Rodger.Niemeier@nacministers.org)
SPEAKING UP! DOMESTIC VIOLENCE MINISTRY for CHRISTIAN MINISTERS: Living in these days where many have drifted from faith in Christ and the Church, domestic violence has been on the increase! Even among Christians, this occurs more than we’d like to think. Today’s wise Christian Minister needs to know how to effectively intervene and minister in “DV” situations. This outstanding and thorough training is especially for Christians & Christian ministers, taught by expert Christian DV & abuse counselor (35+ yrs.), Dr Nancy Murphy, founder of Northwest Family Life counseling group in Seattle, WA (Christian based).
- completely contained online; self-paced (complete when you wish & can); no textbooks needed.
- though easy to follow and understand, this is a graduate level counseling course!
- NACM Member tuition: $37 – instead of public discount of $67, instead of grad student tuition of $299.99!
- TO REGISTER: click on http://dvtraining.net/product/speaking-up-christian-response-online-course/
- TO GET NACM DISCOUNT: click on “CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE”; type “NACM” in promo code box; APPLY
- Questions? Contact: SpeakingUpTraining@gmail.com; or Rodger.Niemeier@nacministers.org
NEW TRAININGS IN DEVELOPMENT: (yet being developed for release this year)
- The NACM MENTOR PROGRAM: a year long, thorough, insightful comprehensive training for ministers
- IMPART LIFE! TRANSFORMATIONAL PREACHING & TEACHING (How to preach/teach like Jesus!)
- 7 PRINCIPLES, 7 PRACTICES: A Comprehensive Biblical Model for Success in Life & Ministry
- GOOD GRIEF! A training in ministering effectively to those grieving death & loss (by NACM member minister and funeral director who has conducted and ministered to the families of 1,200 funerals!)
- …..and more to come!