X
Profile Photo

Survey Says

• Public Group
  • 2 days, 7 hours ago

New Survey Group

10 voices
11 replies

Which is your favorite book of the gospel?

Thank you for your vote!
  • #1 Matthew
  • #2 Mark
  • #3 Luke
  • #4 John
  • Creator
    Topic
    Michael Mooney
    Keymaster

We have a new group with the sole purpose of posing ministry and theological related questions as surveys, and responding to other member’s surveys. Above is an example survey to get you started.

• Author
    Replies

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Luke is my favorite book of gospel</p>

Ruby Dent
        Participant

I am not sure if I am doing this correctly. However, Luke is my favorite book in the Gospels. Just of the top of my head, Luke tells Jesus’ story on how He made history as the perfect human.There are also more of Jesus’ parables in Luke than any other Gospel and it gives specific instances of His concern for women. And most of all Luke gives an account of His birth, and preparation for His message and ministry as our savior.

Ruby Dent
        Participant

I am not sure if I am doing this correctly. However, Luke is my favorite book in the Gospels. Just off the top of my head, Luke tells Jesus’ story on how He made history as the perfect human.There are also more of Jesus’ parables in Luke than any other Gospel and it gives specific instances of His concern for women. And most of all Luke gives an account of His birth, and preparation for His message and ministry as our savior…and a lot more! Hallelujah!

Charles Scott
      Participant

I submitted my answer but it doesn’t look like it worked. It would be good if once the survey completed it responds with a thank you for voting or something. Also even being able to see a chart or graph or words of the current results would be nice.

Charles Scott
        Participant

Never mind. When I submitted the reply to your post It refreshed and show a line graph of reults.

Kim Worthington
      Participant

Nice question…!

Truth be told, I love all of them equally😍

God bless you!

Tom Posey
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I feel the same way as Ruby. I love them all but put Luke because I love the parables.</p>

Clarence Camara
      Participant

I enjoy John, it makes one really think and pray on for the Holy Spirit to reveal the meaning.

Mike Helland
      Participant

Each of the Gospels tell the story in a unique way, each to a unique audience. To pick a fav is kind of unfair. Each have their unique nuggets.

With a personal medical background, I chose Luke for the detail of many of the events that Luke applies.

Dennis Lingbeek
      Participant

<p>I tell all to read John first… John gives miracles to define Yeshua HaMachiach names… i.e. I AM the VINE: Chapter 2 water to wine, WAY TRUTH LIFE: Chapter 4 noble son lived, DOOR: Chapter 5 pool healing,  BREAD of Life: Chapter 6  baskets of bread, GOOD Shepherd: walked on water in storm, LIGHT of the world: Chapter 9 blind see, RESURRECTION LIFE: Chapter 11 Lazarus </p><p>John 4:22 Salvation is of the Jew</p>

apostle4him
      Participant

I would have to say the Gospel of John. It was the first gospel I read after being born again & filled with the Holy Spirit. John was the first gospel that opened itself up to me with layers of understanding. I was able to see Jesus in a whole new way & light.

topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!