Survey Says

• Public Group
  • 12 hours, 10 minutes ago

New Survey Group

Home Forums Survey Says New Survey Group

last updated by  Ruby Dent 4 days ago
3 voices
3 replies

Which is your favorite book of the gospel?

Thank you for your vote!
  • #1 Matthew
  • #2 Mark
  • #3 Luke
  • #4 John
  • Creator
    Topic

We have a new group with the sole purpose of posing ministry and theological related questions as surveys, and responding to other member’s surveys. Above is an example survey to get you started.

• Author
    Replies

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Luke is my favorite book of gospel</p>

Ruby Dent
      Participant

I am not sure if I am doing this correctly. However, Luke is my favorite book in the Gospels. Just of the top of my head, Luke tells Jesus’ story on how He made history as the perfect human.There are also more of Jesus’ parables in Luke than any other Gospel and it gives specific instances of His concern for women. And most of all Luke gives an account of His birth, and preparation for His message and ministry as our savior.

Ruby Dent
      Participant

I am not sure if I am doing this correctly. However, Luke is my favorite book in the Gospels. Just off the top of my head, Luke tells Jesus’ story on how He made history as the perfect human.There are also more of Jesus’ parables in Luke than any other Gospel and it gives specific instances of His concern for women. And most of all Luke gives an account of His birth, and preparation for His message and ministry as our savior…and a lot more! Hallelujah!

topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!