Note NACM Office is Closed Until Monday. Be Sure to See the Getting Started Guide:
Click Here
X

North Carolina

New members on the site

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by North Carolina moody 1 month ago.

• Author
    North Carolina
    moody
    Participant

To god be the glory; check in and let me know if your working on something or having a program coming up…  PRESS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

North Carolina
    tas327
    Participant

hi

North Carolina
    Darren Eastwood
    Participant

Pray for wisdom. We are woking on a men’s ministry outside the church called Man cave ministry. We have a christian owned restaurant to meet in and are just trying to nail down the detail. I will keep you informed.

Thanks

North Carolina
    moody
    Participant

To god be the glory; I would like to welcome all new members and If I may be of assistant please don’t hesitate and send me a email. I will be checking each day. PRESS ON!!!!!

North Carolina
    moody
    Participant

To God be the glory: I have been asked to have a laying of of hands Gathering in June, How many new members are interested. Let me know right away how many will attend it will be on the weekend Saturday June 1st 2019. This is just a head count of members and family friends who would attend the gathering. PRESS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

North Carolina
    musicmaestro390
    Participant

Greetings in the Name of Jesus!
    I am interested depending upon the location within the state.
    Thanks so much for this offering!
    Godspeed,
    Jeff Ingle
    Mt. Holly, NC

North Carolina
    moody
    Participant

To god be the glory; Brother Jeff you are a few miles away from Charlotte and after talking to our state elder It looks like June 22 will be the date. I am nailing down the venue and will be posting it next week. All are welcome members from all groups and friends family and anyone who want’s to know more about N A C M. I am also looking for singers and speakers for the gathering, Please Let me know and new members are encouraged.

North Carolina
    musicmaestro390
    Participant

Greetings and Salutations in the name of Jesus Messiah, Elder Moody!
    Unfortunately, I’ll be out of pocket with my family the entire week leading up to and returning on that Saturday, June 22nd. I want to be of help and involved when I can…I’m so sorry I will not be able to assist and participate…I’ll be on the side and Carrying On with His work!
    Godspeed,
    Brother Jeff

North Carolina
    moody
    Participant

To God Be  the Glory:  Our Gathering is this weekend July 27th 2019 12;00 to 3;00 at the Betty Rae community center.   All are welcome members and family , friends .   PRESS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <

• 2921 Tuckaseegee Rd
    • Charlotte, North Carolina 28208

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!