Profile Photo

PRAYER ROOM – Pray for One

• Public Group
  • 8 hours, 24 minutes ago

Prayer for Stan

• Author
      bonnie
      Participant

Please pray for my brother, Stan.  He was just diagnosed with prostate cancer and they are not sure yet, but they think it may have spread to his bones.  Please pray for the bone scan to come back negative.  Thank you.

Jeremy Barker
      Participant

Father we lift up Stan to you this evening. Jesus we know that You have defeated all of our enemies and You love us so very much. We thank You for that also. We pray that all of the Cancer be taken out of Stan’s body in Jesus mighty name. We pray that total healing happens and Your Love,Mercy, and Grace can be shown Father. In the mighty name of Jesus we Pray and ask these things. Amen

Anita Moore
      Participant

In Jesus name I pray for Stan. Lord give the doctors wisdom and knowledge in regard to this diagnosis. I also pray that the cancer is contained in his prostate and has not spread to his bones or organs of his body. Lord lift the family up at this time and encourage them in you. Cover each one in your strength to endure this trial and make them overcomers in Jesus name! Amen!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!