SPEAKING UP! Domestic Violence Ministry Training for Christians and Christian Ministers
Living in these days and time when many have drifted from faith in God and the Church, domestic violence has been on the increase -even, sadly, in Christian families. Today’s wise Christian Minister needs to know how to effectively intervene and minister in “DV” situations and to abuse victims. This outstanding and thorough is especially for Christians & Christian ministers, taught by expert Christian DV & abuse counselor (35+ yrs.), Dr Nancy Murphy, founder of Northwest Family Life Christian counseling group in Seattle, WA. She knows that churches and Christian ministers are who most DV victims turn to for help. Are you ready!?
- this is an online, self-paced course (no deadlines); no textbooks are needed.
- though easy to follow and comprehend, this is a graduate level counseling course of high quality.
- NACM Member tuition discount: $37 (instead of public cost of $67, instead of grad student tuition of $299.99)
- TO REGISTER: click on http://dvtraining.net/product/speaking-up-christian-response-online-course/
- TO GET the DISCOUNT: click on “CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE”; type “NACM” in promo code box; click APPLY