NEW Survey Says Group for Polls and Opinions: Click Here
Profile Photo

Marvin Schrebe, WVoffline

  • Schrebe
  • Marvin Schrebe, WV posted

    2 months, 1 week ago
    I was wondering if somebody could tell me what type of certification taking the new online chaplain’s course qualifies us for? Is it some type of national registry or board certification? If it is I may be interested.
    • Consider it equivalent to licensing. You would be licensed to perform weddings and certifies you as a community chaplain. Professional board certification requires four units of CPE (clinical pastoral education) from an organization that is recognized as such. Each unit of CPE has 400 hours of clinical work that is supervised by an instructor and meets regularly with peers for feedback on pastoral visits. Nearly all professional positions want completion of at least one unit of CPE.

Did you know?

Did you know “Groups” are the foundation of our fellowship?


Groups allows us to keep all discussions well organized according to subject and category.


Click Here to check out our groups and start some fellowship conversation!



Sorry, no items found.

New: Oil of Gladness

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!