Steven Amundson, Minnesota became a registered member 6 months, 1 week ago
Hello and welcome to our fellowship, May the Lord bless you! When looking at this page (your page) “you” can see your private information; however, we want to assure you that it is only visible to you and our administration. When other members view your page your phone number, etc. is invisible to them. Please make sure that you keep this information updated because this is a requirement for membership. The following link will give you all the information about our policies and vision, it is a MUST read. http://nacministers.org/page/frequently-asked-questions-and-other-i… Mary Glaser, Elder of Hospitality, Mo
1) Welcome to our new social platform. As you may know, we are moving all of our membership here so that we may provide our membership with the best technology available both now, and in the future. Of course that is quite a task with 28,000+ members. For this reason, as you look around you will see the structure of our network: Member Profiles -> Groups -> Forums, Ministry Resources, etc. and things may seem a little empty as we settle in. As we continue the merger, we encourage you to jump into the fellowship of things and start topics, reply to comments, etc.
2) The NACM is an important part of the ministerial body of Christ; providing ordination and ministerial licensing, accountability, mentorship, training, networking, resources, encouragement and opportunities to gain ministerial experience. Our community is the foundation of all these things. For this reason, we hold our membership as the most asset of our organization and uphold a firm policy to protect their participation. Most of our members find this as a “breath of fresh air.”
It is highly recommended that you have a look at our member welcome page located here:
3) Your membership is free. You will also rejoice to find that we do not have outside advertising, nor will we ask you to give donations. We want our fellowship to be a place where you are free to enjoy yourself without requests for money. For this reason, we strictly forbid solicitation of any kind. Unfortunately, on occasion, members from outside of the U.S. disregard this policy resulting in the swift termination of their membership.
We ask that you report any solicitation of, other members at this link:
We cannot know if you do not inform us.
4) While our operational expenses are costly, they are completely covered by orders placed from our credentials/ministry supplies department located here:
However, please keep in mind that you must qualify for the credentials you request.
5) Probably our most frequently asked questions are how to apply for the recognition of ordination. This is very important because your membership is not the same as ordination. Here is a direct link to the ordination application:
6) Another common question is how to connect with local members. Here is a link to a super-easy directory to help you do that: https://nacministers.net/groups-kiosk/
May the goodness of God’s favor overtake your path.
“Above all, be loving. This ties everything together perfectly. Also, let Christ’s peace control you. God has called you into this peace by bringing you into one body. Be thankful” (Col 3:14-15 GW).