DECEMBER 2019 NACM EVENTS & TRAININGS
MERRY CHRISTMAS IN CHRIST !
From Your NACM Leadership
Rev Michael Mooney, President & Executive Elder Rev Rodger Niemeier, VP & Exec Elder
We know for many this year, including ourselves and our families, has had its challenging times! But PRAISE BE TO GOD for His faithfulness in always bringing us through every trial, despite the heartache, pain and sometimes losses. As His Children, as His called ministers, we are ALWAYS in a win-win situation: for the ultimate blessing is to go Home to the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, and see Him face-to-face, enjoying His loving Presence for all eternity!
In the meantime, here on earth…well you know how things are! Our mission is to continue, in season or out of season, to be Ambassadors for Christ, by every means possible letting people know in these End Times that there is a way of escape, a way of healing and restoration, a way of living even an “abundant life” in the midst of this sinful, degenerating world: so we persist, by the grace and guidance of God, to MAKE CHRIST KNOWN – while there is yet time.
Our heart and daily prayers are to be Encouragers for you, our fellow ministers in Christ: to provide meaningful means of excellence in ministry and encouragement in the face of challenges, so that we all can bring more fruit, and fruit that remains, for the Kingdom of God! We’re a ministerial association, a fellowship of The Called, working together with the Spirit of the Christ within us, to stir one another up, sharpen each other, edify one another, and mutually support one another in the Great Commission we share in!
So we ask the Lord to raise up State Elders, to encourage face-to-face Gatherings for fellowship, encouragement and inspiration; we ask the Lord to guide us in developing uniquely equipping trainings/courses out of the proven experience and giftedness of our seasoned minister members, so their learned wisdom and skills can be shared to encourage and equip other member ministers – all so that the Gospel is ministered as impacting and fruitfully as possible through our individual local ministries.
STATE GATHERINGS 2019
Our Florida State Elders, Jan & Lourdes Cary, led their first and the last NACM State Gathering for 2019, with encouraging results – as with all 20 NACM GATHERINGS FOR 2019! This is a new record! It also included FIRST State Gatherings for: Colorado; Missouri (with Illinois); West Virginia (and their State Coordinating Elders); and California! Our Nigeria Elder Freewater Isaah led 3 Nigeria Gatherings; Tennessee Elder Anita Moore led 2 State Gatherings in TN; Elder Kelmy led the 2nd New York City Gathering; and faithful Elders held continuing annual State Gatherings for Ohio, New York, Michigan, Minnesota, Illinois, Alabama, and Indiana. Many NACM member ministers attending these 2019 Gatherings participated in an Ordination Confirmation Ceremony (laying-on-of-hands blessing) and reported being greatly encouraged in the Lord, life and ministry! Thanks be to God!
Some States are already planning for the New Year: West Virginia (Regional Gathering may also include eastern OH, western PA, VA, Maryland, KY) – held on an Elder’s farm; Minnesota already has a proposed location; and certainly OH, NY, NYC, MI, IL, AL, IN, WA, CO, CA, MO, PA, FL & others will be planning for Spring or Summer Gatherings fo 2020! DON’T MISS OUT ON THESE MINISTRY-INSPIRING EVENTS! Join your State webgroup on the NACM website and see what’s happening in your State – and be involved in the planning!
OPPORTUNITIES FOR SHARPENING YOUR MINISTRY SKILLS FOR EVEN MORE EFFECTIVENESS:
1) LEADERSHIP HALL: biblical theology and practical principles of effective Christian leadership
- all online / self-paced / FREE / short course / SOON TO BE OPENED ON THE NACM (new) WEBSITE !
2) The NACM CHRISTIAN CHAPLAINCY COURSE: (online; self-paced; no deadline; low cost)
- Thorough, practical biblical death-and-dying, suicide; trauma counseling). for Chaplaincy Basics: theology of chaplaincy and effective crisis ministering skills (grief-and-loss,
- Certificate of Completion: qualifies ordained NACM minister for NACM chaplain licensing as a community or volunteer chaplain (nursing home, jail, street, hospital volunteer, etc.)
- NACM MEMBER TUITION DISCOUNT: 20% off ($31.96 instead of $39.95; type in NACMDISCOUNT in the registration process to get the discount). 2 Textbooks required ($3 – $30 depending on format selected).
- REGISTER HERE
- NOTE: When registering, choose: I DON’T HAVE AN ACCOUNT (can’t use NACM website login – must create new account for this course website). Be sure to read the COURSE DESCRIPTION on the course’s introductory webpage for full information about taking the course.
3) SOULCARE 101: MINISTERING TO UNSAINTLY SAINTS (5th year!!) – online / self-paced
- Learn how to effectively counter people’s difficult behaviors and help them discover and address their real, root issue. Gain specific practical skills to help people actualize real transformation in Christ!
- NACM MEMBER TUITION DISCOUNT: 20% off ($19.95 instead of $24.95 – type discount code NACMDISCOUNT (all caps/one word) in discount code box when registering. No books required.
- NOTE: When registering, choose: I DON’T HAVE AN ACCOUNT (can’t use NACM website login – must create new account for this course)
4) SOULCARE 102: OVERCOMING ROOT ISSUES:
Helping People Identify, Address & Resolve First-Cause Issues (Sequel to SoulCare 101; takes up where the first course left off, and trains you in 7 effective biblical steps for helping people overcome their root issues and stay victorious).
SPEAKING UP! DOMESTIC VIOLENCEFOR CHRISTIAN MINISTERS:
These days, every Christian minister should know how to intervene & minister effectively to both DV victims and perpetrators. This is an eye-opening learning experience to the prevalence of DV/abuse in the Christian community and how to practically and effectively minister.
- Self-paced online course: start anytime, finish anytime. (No textbooks needed)
- Taught by Dr Nancy Murphy, 35+ years DV & Abuse recovery Christian Counselor (Director of Northwest Family Life – Christian counseling ctr. in Seattle, WA; graduate school professor).
- NACM MEMBER DISCOUNT: $37 instead of $67 (public), instead of $299.95 (grad students)
- REGISTER HERE
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE”; type in the letters, NACM in the PROMO CODE BOX; click APPLY…
- QUESTIONS: Contact Nancy at SpeakingUpTraining@gmail.com (also if desiring academic credits for course (different price applies) or to become a trainer).
ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT COURSES? Contact our HELP DESK: https://nacministers.net/knowledge-base/knowledge-base/contact-the-helpdesk/