Welcome to Our New Fellowship Platform

New Beginnings

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Chaplain Casey Walker 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Edgar Hariston Coor. Elder NC
    Participant

Here’s to a new beginning.  As we launch into the new webpage and the beginning of 2018 let’s press toward the mark of the high calling.  Let’s seek to move by the Holy Spirit on toward bigger and better. We serve an awesome God who is able to exceedingly more than we could ever begin to articulate or even think shall come to pass.  God is always moving.  He has a method, a plan to achieve that method and a destination for the method to come into being.

What we need to do is seek his face and BE STILL and know he is God.  Find that quiet place and let the Lord speak to you.  No really, STOP TALK.  Recognize who God is what Jesus has done for you.  Bask in the glory of HIS presence and experience the wonder of who God is and have a worship experience.  A real connection with the Spirit and see what and where he is leading you.

I love you beloved in the name of Jesus Christ our LORD and Savior walk in your newness.  Someone needs to know THAT THERE IS HOPE.

• Author
    Replies

Rev. Dr. Gerald J Olseski
    Participant

I send each and everyone of you, Blessings  from The Most High God.

I am under going treatment for allergies.

I ask for prayers at this time.

When I get my energy and strength back, I will return. I will share more Bible verses and other Godly info,with you. God has been speaking to me and moving in my life. God is a great God. It has been frustrating at times for me. I am also disabled. And now I have allergies to deal with. There are times I feel like giving up. But I do not. You know why? Because God does not quit on us,so we should not quit on him. I have been listening  to God more,since I have taken a medical leave from ministry. I would encourage all of you,to take time off,and just listen to God’s voice. I know it is hard to do at times. Just try to. That is all I am asking. In God’s Love, I am Rev Dr Gerald J Olseski,Jr,C.M.,D.D.

Chaplain Casey Walker
      Participant

Rev Olseski, thank you for your encouraging testimony. I too am disabled, I don’t sleep well due to pain and walking is hard for me. 80 percent of my lower body is metal , but I still get out and do my Chaplain ministry. The Bible verse I draw from is Phil 4:13 “I can do all things through Him (Jesus) who strengthens me.”  I will be praying for you. I have a BIG GOD and if it be His will He can do miracles.

My prayers and love are going out Daily for you my Brother !

Blessings always !

DAVID MILLER
    Participant

GOD BLESS ALL HERE, LOOKING FOR A GREAT YEAR FOR GOD TO USE ME IN A SPECIAL WAY,IN ALL ASPECTS OF MINISTRY..

IF ANYONE HERE HASN’T TAKEN THE CHAPLIN COARSE I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TAKING IT,,IT WAS GREAT

Chaplain Casey Walker
    Participant

Blessings to the NC Group, I pray that you all continue edifying the Fellowship Family and run the race to the end. Our goal is always to bring glory and honor to our Lord God the Father, Christ Jesus the Son and the Wonderful Holy Spirit. Also to follow the great command, Mathew 28:18-20 .http://nacministers.net/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/2242/3ip93wqsrybox4whei98xdvc20btnz7h.jpg

Dana Adams
    Participant

I’m planning on attending in Charlotte!!! Can’t wait to meet all of you!

Anonymous

Thank  you ,  I  will  be still and  be  listening  with  the  High  Call, I received  from   our  Lord  Jesus  Christ.

Amen!

Edgar Hariston Coor. Elder NC
    Participant

Indeed.  Let’s stay in prayer for two gatherings in Jesus name let us come together for fellowship, encouragement and an opportunity to worship together.

Dana Adams
    Participant

This will be an awesome new platform for us!  I’m sure it will take some getting used to, but we will all survive!  LOL!  Can’t wait for the gathering this year!  Hopefully, we will have two!

Rev. Dr. Gerald J Olseski
    Participant

I am on the new site.

It will take me a bit to get use to the format.

Chris Norris
    Participant

Amen, I am praying for a Great Revival this year. God is getting ready to move on this nation. I pray for our leaders to let God back into schools so God can provide some hope for our youth. God has been so great to me over the years and I was to busy living a lie to see Him. thank you God for not giving up on me and saving me from eternal damnation.

Mary Glaser Hospitality Elder
    Participant

Amen Brother Edgar Hariston!

Thank you Lord for speaking through your servant to your people who needs to hear this!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.