Welcome to Our New Fellowship Platform

Keys to Divine Exemption: The Key of the Anointing of the Holy Spirit

Fellowship Navigation Forums Ministry Talk Keys to Divine Exemption: The Key of the Anointing of the Holy Spirit

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shelley Bos 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Creator
    Topic

ENOCH ADEYEMI
    Participant

“When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people; He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.” – Psalm 105:13-15

Today, we are taking the  key for divine exemption. It is the last key but not the least key. The anointing of the Holy Spirit exempts the anointed from all forms of evil. When one is anointed, he becomes a flame of fire like angels. He becomes a touch-not, he becomes a no go area for the devil. An anointed one is a carrier of God and when you carry God, you become not only untouchable but undefeatable and indestructible.

When the anointing of God is upon a man, he becomes untouchable. His enemies automatically become God’s enemies. This is what God said concerning David his servant, the anointed,

“I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him. And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.” – Psalm 89:20-23

Paul said in Galatians 4:17,

“From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.”

The anointing protects you from trouble. You become trouble free. You become divinely exempted from trouble.

Prophet Ezekiel in Ezekiel 9:6 said,

“Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.”

With the oil of God upon you, you become a, “Come Not Near”, a spiritual CNN. From today, no evil will come near you. From today, you are divinely exempted from all evil. With the anointing, you are divinely exempted from oppression as with Jesus in Acts 10:38.

From now, enjoy unlimited divine exemption in Jesus mighty name.

• Author
    Replies

Shelley Bos
    Participant

Amen!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.